Guest jason vango

Literature/magazines about Immigration

Guest jason vango

HELP!!!!!!

being a complete novice to the immigration issue and having no idea what to do can any body advise me as to if there is any weekly mags available to assist me.

jason

Hi! Welcome to PIA!

We read Australia and NewZealand Magazine...which is monthly....find in WHSmith. We also get Australian Outlook Newspaper, which we subscribe to monthly online at Consyl Publishing. The later is more about migration but the mag has some great articles about OZ in general.

Dan and Steph

Guest guest569
    Hi! Welcome to PIA!

We read Australia and NewZealand Magazine...which is monthly....find in WHSmith. We were interviewed by this magazine and they had us in a 4 page article.In depth questions letting us help people still in the process of their application learning from people who had gone through it first hand.

Guest chillyanna

Hi jason

i am another who gets the australia & newzealand mag. issue 18 has not been out long. to go with this mag the same company have another mag called " emigrate to australia and new zealand" it is bigger than the monthly mag and it is a yearly mag for 2007.

if you look at www.homesworldwide.co.uk you can suscribe to the mag and buy back issues.

there is also the T.N.T mag that can be found in the walkabout pubs although it is not about us brits migrating.

paul

Guest chillyanna

Message to passionate pom, what number issue of the australia & new zealand mag did you appear in mate?

cheers

paul

Guest guest569

i think it was either jan or feb this year. It was a pale blue cover and they also interviewed a couple off to NZ. I've got a copy here somewhere i'll try and dig it out.

Sorry it was March !!! I was told it was out early feb but remember thinking its released early !!!

Guest chillyanna

looking in the back issues page, it looks like you appeard in issue11, it has a pale blue front cover. i have orderd this back issue because it seems to be the only featuring adelaide and it talks about banking. maybe see you in there!

paul