Guest Guest5035

Easter Weekend where??

Guest Guest5035

Whos doing what and where over the Easter weekend??

Stevo

Rushing around shopping on the one day that's open I expect! We were going to go camping but just about everywhere insists on a minimum four night booking that weekend and daughter is flying off to Melbourne on a choir camp in the early hours of Easter morning, so that kind of screwed up any other options!! Off to Fiji the weekend after though...can't wait!!!

Guest nishman

We're off for the last camping outing of the 09/10 season (up to the riverlands).

Luckily we booked up a couple of months ago - they were like hens teeth when a friend rung around for space (and still no joy) a couple of weeks ago

we are off to the riverlands as well (kingston on murray) we phoned around in january and this was the only one available, i think everyone books a year ahead.......a trip to monash adventure park on easter sunday then across the road to the chocolate shop for some eggs (or slabs) ;0)

fingers crossed the weather stays good...

Jo

Guest nishman
    we are off to the riverlands as well (kingston on murray) we phoned around in january and this was the only one available, i think everyone books a year ahead.......a trip to monash adventure park on easter sunday then across the road to the chocolate shop for some eggs (or slabs) ;0)

fingers crossed the weather stays good...

Jo

You're not wrong there - I think we need to plan next summers camping now, to make sure we can get in!:chatterbox:

We were actually booked inth KoM in an unpowered site as that was all i could get until I cast the net a little wider - we on a powered site at Waikerie now.

Now it's getting a little chillier on an evening, we need the heaters - so the powered site won :)

Enjoy Monash - (love them skyhooks)

You're not wrong there - I think we need to plan next summers camping now, to make sure we can get in!:chatterbox:

We were actually booked inth KoM in an unpowered site as that was all i could get until I cast the net a little wider - we on a powered site at Waikerie now.

Now it's getting a little chillier on an evening, we need the heaters - so the powered site won :)

Enjoy Monash - (love them skyhooks)[/QUO

we called and someone cancelled that day so we got one of the deluxe cabins (i like abit of comfort :wubclub:)

Stopping in waikerie for our tea on thursday .........the pub looks nice

Have a great hol

Jo

Guest guest3462

We're going camping toLake Bonney.We have a powered site which we are very grateful for after enduring the pouring rain and cold at Clare for Tom Jones day on the green last month!

I am doing a little easter egg hunt round the camp for the kids, and hope to get a few hooks wet and maybe try a jetski or waterski?????(maybe not though if I chicken out!!)

Were off to the Barossa (Nooriutpa) but the weekend after easter as everywhere was fully booked, got a nice family unit.

Guest katsmajic

We'll be recovering after my bro & his family go back to russia...oh to have a full nights sleep...unsettled 11mth olds play havoc with a households sleep patterns.

Guest Ledges

There's a get together on Sunday at Kingston beach. Does anyone know anything about vivtiting Kangaroo Island for the day ?

The KI ferry will be booked up. Always is at Easter. You could try on a standby but it's quite expensive.

Me and my bessie mate will be partying hard at the Lady Gaga concert and on Sunday we have been invited to a private function at one of the wineries. The pro's of living amongst the vines. All is good!

same as easter in the UK decorating:biglaugh: then a mad quick egg hunt before they all melt!!

We be doing something nice on Sunday as its hubbys and mine 1st wedding anniversary so will be going for a meal at Glenelg where we got married :)