Sign in to follow this  
Guest robandkath

carpenter/joiner hi all

Guest robandkath

hi all we are rob and kath and 3 boys ryan 13 matthew 11 and josh 9 we have just started the tra im a carpenter/joiner and we are hoping to move to adelaide in the near future

hi all we are rob and kath and 3 boys ryan 13 matthew 11 and josh 9 we have just started the tra im a carpenter/joiner and we are hoping to move to adelaide in the near future

Hi Robandkath,

welcome to the site. Its a great place to get any advice or help from the great bunch on here. Any questions just shout and someone will always know the answer.

I have also done TRA as carpenter, even though been working as a site manager for a number of years. Now just in the long wait for visa!!

Best of luck with the application

Guest nikkiandlee

HI ,

I'm sure you will find this site so helpful, everyone is always on hand to help!!!!

We also have 3 boys of similer ages 13, 10 and 7 (very nearly 8 as well we know by the growing birthday list! :) ) We are also just at the beginning of the process gathering all the TRA info. Good luck with it all, were sure we will hear from you from time to time on this site :)

Nikki and Lee

Guest JPT07

:)Hi, this is a great site full of helpful information. We are going to Adelaide on a 136 skilled visa as my husband is also a carpenter/joiner were just waiting for our visa to be passed now. Good Luck.

Guest chillyanna

Hi rob and kath

welcome to the PIA site, the place to come for answers!

i am just waiting for my TRA to be passed any day now and im also a joiner going for a 136 visa. if i can be of any help then just ask ok. if i cant im sure some one will:)

paul

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

I am a carpenter/joiner been here 15 months(love it) if you need any advice with your TRA or anything else for that matter give me a shout, if I can help I will,

Guzzler

A great bit HELLO and WELCOME to the site.

It's fabulous, it's amazing how knowledgable people are when they really want to be, they share their experiences which can be of major benefit and at the end of the day everyone is going through the same thing.

So good luck and keep us posted.

Guest soggy

Welcome to PIA, a friendly and most useful site. Good luck with TRA.:D

Simon

Guest robandkath

cheers all for the welcome

is there much work for carpenter/joiners in adelaide and what r the wages like ive been try to find out on the net but carnt seem to find anything