Guest The Dimmocks

A Girls Night Out

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi All

Having been here nearly 2 months I am feeling the need for a good night out.:arghh:

I dont really now many people yet or places to go. It my birthday on 3rd May and I will really miss my traditional girly night out, just wondered if anyone wanted to join me for a night out. Could go out Friday 30th or Saturday 31st April or Friday 7th or Saturday 8th May.

Not bothered what the night involves, eating, drinking maybe a dance? I live in Morphett Vale so anywhere around there would be great.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks Michelle x

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Michelle,

I have only been here a short while and always up for a girlie night. Quite easy as to what we do, meal, drinks, dance etc. Chinese sounds great aswell just the 17th April is the ladies lunch which I am hoping to go on and I know last time was very popular, so you may not get that many takers, maybe a different date? The other dates you suggested might be a better option. Just let me know where and when.

Jo xx:jiggy:

Guest The Dimmocks
    Hi Michelle,

I have only been here a short while and always up for a girlie night. Quite easy as to what we do, meal, drinks, dance etc. Chinese sounds great aswell just the 17th April is the ladies lunch which I am hoping to go on and I know last time was very popular, so you may not get that many takers, maybe a different date? The other dates you suggested might be a better option. Just let me know where and when.

Jo xx:jiggy:

Hi Jo

I didnt put the other message on, that another Michelle LOL.

Will see what response I get (not much so far :sad:) and let you know.

Michelle x

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

I know was replying to both and just making suggestion about the date to other Michelle, but ye see what reponse ya get i'm easy on dates.

Jo x

Guest Trakki

Mick O'Sheas is good, nice food, and they sometimes have live bands. I would be up for it if I am not working,

Guest doje6863

I don't mind Mick's or the Chinese. Just please let me have a night out!!!

Ill even do the driving!!

donna

Guest The Dimmocks

Will take a trip to Mike O'Sheas the weekend (will tell hubby it research ;);)). I will pick up a menu and find out times for eating and see if they got a list of bands playing in May.

Looking forward to going out it been to long :biglaugh:

Michelle

Guest familygood

Hi Michelle, Well normally i would say yes of course but as you saw for yourself last week I am a bit round for that now!! Anytime after June would be great!!

x

Guest The Dimmocks

LOL, Will have to arrange another night out then for after your had your little one. xx A wet the baby's head night out. x

Guest hel&sam

oooh this sounds like it might be fun, i'll be in seaford rise by then but i'll travel for a night out. i've only been here three weeks and i'm missing the girlies already, count me in.

Guest karyn1

If I were there Michelle, I would be a definate!! Hope you get a good bunch for a great girlie night - look forward to hearing how it goes! ;) Karyn X

Guest The Dimmocks
    oooh this sounds like it might be fun, i'll be in seaford rise by then but i'll travel for a night out. i've only been here three weeks and i'm missing the girlies already, count me in.

Hi

I'm going to check out Mike O'Sheas the weekend, didnt get chance over Easter as went to other places. Going to have night out on 8th May but will put another post up when been to see what times food is on till.

Hope you settling in well, if you ever want to meet up just let me know.

Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks
    If I were there Michelle, I would be a definate!! Hope you get a good bunch for a great girlie night - look forward to hearing how it goes! ;) Karyn X

Hi Karyn

Will def be arranging some more nights out, i miss my nights out, not that I had many since having kids but nice to have a good night out every couple of months. xx Sure FB will tell how the night went. x

Guest M-J

Hi Michelle

I have been here two months two - so am game just let me know place and time via PM

Thanks! :-)

Hi Michelle

I have been here two months two - so am game just let me know place and time via PM

Thanks! :-)

Hey :)

Just to let you know this is an old thread from 2010 and the OP is no longer a member of the forum. If you are interested in a night out or meeting other people, suggest starting a new thread to ask around and see if there is interest.

Will lock this one now so as to save confusion.

Cheers

snifter