Scozzie

Rental in Hallett Cove

Hi all,

This may be a bit premature, but we will be moving within the next 6-8 weeks into our newly built house in Seaford Rise, we haven't got an exact date yet but will update this post ASAP when we get one.

Anyway, we are currently renting a lovely 4 bedroom/2 bathroom house in Hallett Cove with a double garage, lovely family area, separate lounge area and a huge rumpus (games room) with built in bar (perfect for parties). 3 of the bedrooms have built in robes and the main bedroom has an ensuite. We have a huge and very private undercover area to the side of the house and a big garden to the back, which again is not overlooked. The interior is lovely, all new floor coverings went in before we moved in just over a year ago, so all new carpets, laminate and tiling, the decor is really nice and having looked at numerous rentals we were so pleased we snapped this one up. The kitchen is very modern and has recently been updated too. We are close to schools too, Hallett Cove East and Hallett Cove R-12 and the train station is close-by as well as the new shopping precinct here in HC.

If anyone is interested or planning on coming over soon, just give me a PM and you can come and view.

Cheers for now, as I say just putting some feelers out there. This really is a lovely house and believe me we viewed some not so nice places so give me a buzz if interested.

Gill