Guest MrsHills

Rivergum Homes

Guest the4hopes

Please could we have good reports only, if there are any bad reports please PM the OP as the company has been named.

Guest BAZnDAF
    Please could we have good reports only, if there are any bad reports please PM the OP as the company has been named.

So how will the rest of us know?

Guest the4hopes

If they are a good company they will get good posts, it makes sense! If anyone has had problems with them they can just put up a post for members to pm them for details.

hmmm...

so much for free speech and opinions, trouble is now, that no 'good' posts will make everyone think they are to be avoided.

I wonder if lawyers ever wonder why so many people despise them?

Guest Nick11

I don' understand it..if you have bought from them and you have genuine grievances..what is wrong with telling the truth. If the post is factual..then there can be nothing wrong with it. Comments such as they are rubbish etc ..I can understand them being libelous.

Guest CORKER
    I think THAT thread has been moderated or even removed due to to legal action that the current forum owner has encountered on other forums.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

HG

Yes....but he posted some piccies showing some shocking workmanship..!!!!:)

Guest MrsHills

Hmm, I havent had any replies yet....either on or off the forum so presuming no one has any thoughts either way!

Guest kerfumph
    Hmm, I havent had any replies yet....either on or off the forum so presuming no one has any thoughts either way!

I know somebody who built with them. No major probems afaik. Why a weatherboard 2 storey though? their noisey/colder and are a lot more maintainence than a brick veneer and not that much cheaper.

So what about all those people who say the UK is rubbish then? Is the UK gov going to bring legal action?

I think the UK Govt has got its mind on rather more important matters at the moment! Something about 6th May rings a bell.....!!!

I know somebody who built with them. No major probems afaik. Why a weatherboard 2 storey though? their noisey/colder and are a lot more maintainence than a brick veneer and not that much cheaper.

Rivergum also build brick homes, my OH is working for them at the moment.

Jo