Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane.Mason

Homeless

Guest Jane.Mason

:arghh::arghh:

That's it shippers left today with furniture 215 ITEMS. Officially homeless from tomorrow, exchanged today.

HOW DO I FEEL :goofy::arghh:

jANE

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Jane

It is a very strange feeling without all your possessions around you, but in some ways, very cleansing!!!! Good luck with the trip out here and it will feel like Xmas day when everything arrives.

Regs

Sas

;)

Guest ali@51

Thats so cool. After all the fuss you must be swinging from the lamp shades:jiggy:. Best of luck with the trip

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Everyone,

Well that's it now we don't have a house, no fixed abode and my mum's conservatory looks like a warehouse (i think we still need life laundry). Shippers packed everything turn your back for 5 minutes and it's packed. If you desperately want anything move things out before they arrive. I now have no shoes and no underwear worst of all no DS/Gameboy chargers for the Kids.:wacko:

The packers were great and worked extremely hard and quickly. Would def recommend Dooree bonner.

Now sitting in departures at Coventry Airport waiting for a flight to Barcelona for a few days break without the kids CHILL TIME after a stressful few days :D. Roll on next week when we fly for good.

Jane