Moosh

Lady Gaga

I had a brilliant time at the Lady Gaga concert last night but I woke up reeling at the amount of kids as young as 7 years old taken to see her show - they were feeling sick and having to be hauled out of the crowds crying. Do parents not realise that controversial stars like Lady Gaga will be exposing the kids to crude acts and bad language?

I log onto AdelaideNow and I'm obviously not the only one who thought this Tween spirit - Gaga plays to seven-year-olds | Adelaide Now.

Take your kids to see kids shows not adult concerts! :skeptical:

Guest thekings

Good point well made Moosh. Was there not an age limit??? In England you have to be 14 to see Lady Gaga and the likes of Green Day. 7 Year olds should stick to the Chuckle Brothers!!!

I actually like her music and happen to think she's very talented, she can sing live, she writes her own stuff plays a musical instrument and dances. At least she's not a fabricated "mime" artiste :P Although I admit her music might not be to everyones taste ;)

However...if people know Lady Gaga enough to buy the tickets they surely know what to expect..... therfore cannot really complain!!

Guest anthea charlton

My eldest daughter (14) went to see Lady Gaga as a birthday gift and took a friend. Thankfully, I had asked the other parent if she didn't mind her daughter going and also knew another girl who was the same age and had her mother with her so there was a point of contact with an adult. I was also lucky enough to have a chat with a member of staff from the AEC who warned me to make sure the girls had plenty of water as it gets pretty hot in the mosh? pit!! My daughter has been to a few concerts at the AEC but this one was the first without me!! Pretty nervous stuff, but they were both sensible and came out when they started to get too warm and drank plenty of fluids. I don't think there is any age guidance here for live concerts!! But had heard of very young children going.