Hi,

Does anyone know how to surf or know of a good beginners club to join near Seaford???

I'm 27 and living in Hallett Cove (originally from Southampton). If you know of any clubs or if you have the patience to teach me one day that would be even better - worth a few beers after? lol

Steve

Guest cornish Busdriver

Think theres a surfing school advertised in the shop window next to Harvest of india at Seaford.

Thinking bout joining myself

Hi,

Does anyone know how to surf or know of a good beginners club to join near Seaford???

I'm 27 and living in Hallett Cove (originally from Southampton). If you know of any clubs or if you have the patience to teach me one day that would be even better - worth a few beers after? lol

Steve

Check out these guys they regularly have training sessions down @ Moana we see them when we are taking the beast for a walk.

HG

Guest soggy
Check out these guys they regularly have training sessions down @ Moana we see them when we are taking the beast for a walk.

HG

what guys ? :)

simon

Guest Philip
That's what I though Simon, kept reading the post thinking I had missed something? We would be interested in surf lessons (not me OH and kids). So HG let use know who...

Regards Janine

Give Surf Schools SA a call. It's $50 for a 2 hour session! Not all sessions are listed on the website hence I say give 'em a call.

Guest thekings

HG

Linky no worky :P;)