have i lost the plot????

Guest ellysam

Guest mimasawrus

Hi there,

I understand your dilemma, but remember you are in charge of your life not a stranger. You have made the decision to come so it is up to you to make the decision the correct one. Work at it and remember the reasons why you made the decision to come in the first place and you will know that it was right for you

Guest Messua

Hi Issy! I do sympathise, but my advice to you would be to follow your own heart. I think everyone wonders if they've made or are making a mistake. It's a huge step. I wondered myself whether we had done the right thing for a while. We had everything sorted out: accomodation, employment etc and still wondered how we would cope if things went wrong. It's only natural. I'm a skeptic when it comes to "psychics". It's very easy for people to research your background and use it to scare you these days. I can tell you, that after my doubts, we have made a good life here. 14 years on, our boys are doing well and are happy. Hubby is happy at work and we are all healthier than we believe we would have been in the damp climate of the UK.:v_SPIN: