Sign in to follow this  
Guest woodman

New to PIA

Guest woodman

Hi All.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, I'm Tim (42 just!), Morag my OH, and Andrew (13) and Molly (10). Have been visiting site for a while but just passed TRA (heard back yesterday) so would like to become fully fledged members!! I am sure we will find your advice invaluable during visa application process.

I am a wood machinist/joiner by trade and would appreciate any advice as to job opportunities in Adelaide.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi All.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, I'm Tim (42 just!), Morag my OH, and Andrew (13) and Molly (10). Have been visiting site for a while but just passed TRA (heard back yesterday) so would like to become fully fledged members!! I am sure we will find your advice invaluable during visa application process.

I am a wood machinist/joiner by trade and would appreciate any advice as to job opportunities in Adelaide.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi Tim and family, welcome to the site. Good to see another joiner on here!! There is loads of work going on in Adealide so im sure you will find work when u get there, congrats about the TRA, we know how much work goes into that, believe me the Visa is easier although the wait is longer

Any questions just shout and there is always someone on here with the answer

Guest the terry's

Hi from the Terry's great bunch on here hope your journey to OZ goes without any hitches.

Guest soggy

Welcome to PIA, congratulations on passing TRA and good luck with the visa application. :)

Simon

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Welcome to the site, well done with the TRA next step is a doddle!!!

Guest dglamoore

HI, welcome to Poms :wubclub: With TRA done the rest will seem plain sailing ;) Good luck with your visa application, hope it all goes well.

Lisa:jiggy:

Guest Roo1

Hi Guys and welcome to the site.

We hope to see you in Adelaide soon!! ;)

Judi x

Guest doogie1
    :wubclub: Well done you, and welcome to our gathering, hope the rest plain sailing.

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome!

congrats on your passed tra! i still remember that feeling :D