Guest Risla

Building work in Adelaide area

Guest Risla

Hi, I've only been living here for 3 weeks now and I am trying to make contacts in the building trade. In the UK I ran my own General Building business, to get my Visa I came out on a Skilled Bricklayers Visa. I am looking to work in this field, I am ready to start straight away, does anyone have any work or any contacts they could help me out with? Cheers! :)

Guest seananfiona

hi there, sean is me i run a small reno business by my self an just got a building job a little 2 big for one person. its a smallish two story extension. if you are interested in the work 4 the next few months give me a call. i have all the tooling. 0438869413 anytime. cheers

Guest seananfiona

hows it all goin . i need help with extension i have 2 build 4 a mate. if you are interested in the work 4 a few months give me a call . cheers sean 0438869413

Hi Sean, if you're responding to this message I just wanted to point out it was posted more than three and a half years ago by someone who only posted on this site the once - I'd imagine the chances of him responding are remote.

If you start a new thread with this, I reckon you'd get a good response.

Cheers, Jim