Guest kfoley0681

jeep grand chrokkee ltd for sale

Guest kfoley0681

this car is in excellent condition not being used as is a second car and husband now has a work van. white in colour leather interior. tinted windows, automatic1996. $5700 or make an offer! if you would like to view/test drive we are in gulfview heights we paided $7000 1 1/2 years ago and put into jeep for full service costing around $3000 and then not realy used so great bargin!

Guest kangomik

what year? ooppsss sorry re read 1996

What engine

Why $3K? what was done on this service.

Does the aircon work correctly.

Has it been off road?

Guest kfoley0681

hi we put it into jeep in adelaide when we first brought it as i had the kids in it my husband asked them to do a full service and check on everything and thats what it cost all in! yes i had the aircon checked at profix modbury to and it only needed re gasing so did that so fully working also we have never taken it off road and i dont belive it has in to good a condition also engine is 4 litre petrol thanks for your enqiury

Guest kfoley0681
    How many Km on the clock?

hi the car has 209000km on the clock and it does have a tow bar thankyou for your enquiry

Guest kfoley0681

hi this car is still for sale and you are welcome to view open to offers and is a great bargin! calkl me on 0466677832 if interested!