Guest Allie Bloss

Baby Things & Children's furniture WANTED

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi All.

I'm looking for some items for our children and hoping there are some people who can help.

We are in need of a single bed, chest of drawers & single robe for our son who is having to vacate his for our next family member who is well on their way and due end of July beginning of Aug.

Regards to baby things we are in need of many things as we stupidly left most of our baby items back in the UK as we were not sure if we would be having a number 4. We have been told this will be a girl :shocked: so after 3 boys I say bring on the pink!!:biglaugh:

But seriously its the more boring things like sterilisers that we are looking for.

All help appreciated. :wubclub:

We got loads of new stuff from when our daughter was born here in 2008. Buggies, walkers, playpens, loads. Feel free to PM if interested and i will get the missus to give you a call.

Allie

Don't have much in the way of practicale stuff but will have a root through Libby's box and see what I there is.

There is a baby and kids market this Sunday and you will be able to pick loads of second hand things up for the little un. Baby & Kids Market - THE biggest range of preloved Baby & Kids goods under one roof.

I went to the last one and planning on going with a freind this sunday to help her carry stuff and it is great for toys and clothes. Might see you there.

Michelle

Guest familygood

Hi, I have just shipped over all our stuff as got one due end of May but since found out its a blue one so have bags of girls clothes if you could make use of them? Will be going to the market with Michelle on Sunday

Emma

If it's of any use i have a Mama's & Papa's baby change unit and a Bruin cot bed for sale.

If you're interested send me a PM and i'll email some photos.

Cheers,

Paul.

Guest guest3462

I have a phil and ted pram with sport chair, suitable for newborn and toddler to age 4. It's not in perfect condition as its 4 years old, but still has plenty of life left in it and we found it so useful with 2 tiny ones. It has all the rain covers and a sleeping bag cosy toes.We also have a phil and ted flight bag to store everything in, which is great cos you can fit loads and loads of baby extras in it when you go away (perfect as you dont get luggage allowance for bubba!) We did unfortunatley leave the carry cot section in the UK as we didnt need it, but you can get them here really easy as its a NZdesign pram.It cost us well over £500, but we are looking to sell it here for $75.

We did unfortunatley leave the carry cot section in the UK as we didnt need it, but you can get them here really easy as its a NZdesign pram.It cost us well over £500, but we are looking to sell it here for $75.

If anyone wants this then I have a carry cot section/bed in blue but it does not matter. You can have it for $20, or you can borrow it just incase we ever have anymore only used it for a little while. Juts PM me.