Apprentice bricklayer wanted

Guest Bigmac

Guest Bigmac

Energetic,enthusiastic person,willing to learn all aspects of a trade.Must have driving licence.Ideally southern suburbs.

Call steve on 0403 756517

hi mate i got my apprentice through the hia saves a lot of hassle and paper work.the lad i got had done a pre voc course so he already knew the basics you can get them for 2 weeks work experiance free.ive had him for three months and hes laying 150-200 a day so worth his money,youve proberly looked into it anyway but i found it the best way.cheers mark.

Guest kelly1980

Hi Steve,

My wife and I arrive in Adelaide on Friday, I have experience in several areas of building when renovating my own houses, I have done plastering, bricklaying, built concrete outbuildings- although am self taught!

Moving to Australia I am hoping to train in a trade and would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity. I am 30, fit and strong, six foot 8" so won’t need a ladder! Willing and keen. Full driving license. Looking for long term rental in South but based in Henley Beach South for first 4 weeks.

If you'd consider me please let me know and I'll give you a call- we're still in the UK till Wednesday but happy to fix a time to call and discuss.

Cheers

Andy

Guest Bigmac
hi mate i got my apprentice through the hia saves a lot of hassle and paper work.the lad i got had done a pre voc course so he already knew the basics you can get them for 2 weeks work experiance free.ive had him for three months and hes laying 150-200 a day so worth his money,youve proberly looked into it anyway but i found it the best way.cheers mark.

Thanks for the info mark i,ll give the HIA a ring.Hope your busy.

Guest Bigmac
Hi Steve,

My wife and I arrive in Adelaide on Friday, I have experience in several areas of building when renovating my own houses, I have done plastering, bricklaying, built concrete outbuildings- although am self taught!

Moving to Australia I am hoping to train in a trade and would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity. I am 30, fit and strong, six foot 8" so won’t need a ladder! Willing and keen. Full driving license. Looking for long term rental in South but based in Henley Beach South for first 4 weeks.

If you'd consider me please let me know and I'll give you a call- we're still in the UK till Wednesday but happy to fix a time to call and discuss.

Cheers

Andy

Buy all means give me a bell.One problem tho i,m in aldinga beach which is about 50mins away from where you will be staying,so i,m not sure if you would want that amount of travelling but if can put up with it then fine,let me no.my number is+61403756517

Guest Bigmac
hi steve im a qualified bricky but unnfortuatly still in uk,we arrive mid may if you no of or may have work cheers bud.paul

Give me a bell when your settled and i,ll try and fix you up mate.

Guest Bigmac
no probs mate,very busy at the mo what about you?call this fella from the hia harry 0420363156.cheers mark.

I keep hearing its slowing down but i,m still working so can,t be to bad.thanks again for the number.

Hi my name s Trevor I have all my qualifications to the advanced level along with assessors papers.I have also run my own building business in the UK for the last 9 years. Ihave my practical test next month and then apply for state sponsorship, I know we are quite away off but if you would keep me in mind for future reference I would appreciate it very much.