Guest lindagarrattley

Suburbs - please help

Guest lindagarrattley

Hi all

I'm hoping to be in Adelaide end of May'10 and will be enrolling at Flinders Uni, Bedford Park, July'10 and then probably another course at UniSA at Magill, March'11. So I need to be able to get to both suburbs easily. I'm thinking of basing myself around Flinders Uni as my 15 y.o needs to be in one place for school. My confusion is, I can't quite work out the distances btwn suburbs, suburbs and Adelaide CBD, can any one asist me with a few landmarks and distances? Many thanks.

Hi this is a good site to look at distances/times between one place and another: RAA - Travel - Maps - Trip Planner

Just put in a suburb name (e.g. magill, sa) as a start point, then a destination (e.g. flinders university) and it gives you times, distances, and suggested routes.

Good luck!

Diane

Hi all

I'm hoping to be in Adelaide end of May'10 and will be enrolling at Flinders Uni, Bedford Park, July'10 and then probably another course at UniSA at Magill, March'11. So I need to be able to get to both suburbs easily. I'm thinking of basing myself around Flinders Uni as my 15 y.o needs to be in one place for school. My confusion is, I can't quite work out the distances btwn suburbs, suburbs and Adelaide CBD, can any one asist me with a few landmarks and distances? Many thanks.

Youd probly be best choosing somwhere in the middle then but eastern burbs can be expensive . Pasadena, blackwood, glenulta, mitcham, panorma are all decent areas but go unley burnside kingswood it will get dearer. Ive worked all these areas in my job as a community nurse and they seem nice.

CBD to magill would take you under 30 mins depending on traffic. Hope this helps x