Sign in to follow this  
Guest doogie1

scary

Guest doogie1

:shocked:Leaving jobs and house and moving to a far away country with no job etc, is it us or does anyone else find this really scary? frankly i find it soooo scary. how do u deal with it.

Guest dglamoore

It is very scarey :err: Moving half way round the world is a huge thing to do - you are leaving everything and everyone you know behind to start again.

We had never even visited OZ before moving here but for us it has been the best thing we have done and we love it ;)

Lisa:wubclub:

Guest ali@51

We have also never been. We swing from excitment to absolute fear:shocked:. However so far we have been able to balance each other up we just keep trying to remember the reason we are doing this. Also we know we would always think what if if we din't try. The only thing to fear is fear itself! Oh and spiders:biglaugh:

Guest soggy
    We have also never been. We swing from excitment to absolute fear:shocked:. However so far we have been able to balance each other up we just keep trying to remember the reason we are doing this. Also we know we would always think what if if we din't try. The only thing to fear is fear itself! Oh and spiders:biglaugh:

and the snakes and the sharks and the.............;):)

Simon

Guest rick b

we are also finding it really daunting, we have never been to aus before and are really taking the plunge, i am very nervous about landing in a country I have never been to before without a job or any kind of security, i have a great circle of friends in the UK, large family and have a very secure and well paid job, i sometimes cannot believe i am choosing to put myself in this position but as many of you say you have to remember why you are doing it and it seems to me no one regrets it, i wrote my CV last night so I am going to get this off to some Recruitment companies and hope to line something up for the new year ideally, we are landing on 1st dec but would like to take december off to help the kids settle, i hope we make friends quickly too

Guest ali@51
    and the snakes and the sharks and the.............;):)

Simon

thats the last time I try to be philosophical then!!!!!!!:P