Aus Driving Licence in the UK.

sueoc

Guest willfam

when ever we have travelled overseas you just need a valid licence from which ever country you live in. Ithink you can still get an International licence from the RAA, they charge a fee for it. Don't need to sit a test or anything just show them your current licence.

Guest Bodie

If I recall correctly. My wife drove on her SA licence , I believe that it is valid for a year, she applied to the DVLA and was issued with a UK licence. Oddly enough when we moved here we weren't asked to surrender our UK licence when being issued with our SA one. Hope this helps.

Guest tinkham_lee

If you go back for less than 1 year you can drive on your SA licence, if you plan to be there longer than a year, you need to apply for an English licence within 3 months, I don't know if you will need to sit a test. you only need to get an international licence from the RAA if you are going to a country that doesn't speak English.