Guest steph&neil

Mobile Beauty Pamper Party Offer!

Guest steph&neil

Hi just thought I would update you all to let you know that my webite is now up & running - Thanks to the very talented Zoe Ingram!!!! :notworthy:

If anyone would like a price menu or make a booking then please check out my website -

http://www.adelaidemobilebeauty.com

- including special offers! :wubclub: go on treat yourself!

Here is one just for PIA girls- book a pamper party during April 2010 invite 6 -8 girls & get your treatment free:jiggy: (Party to can be held until may 30th, 2010)

Steph x

Adelaide Mobile Beauty

Guest steph&neil

cool just drop me a line or give me a call to arrange! I know what you mean about being busy - I thought the easter holidays would be a timeout - but I am just as busy!

steph x

You're very welcome Mrs Ingram! Happy to help and I have to say that this lady gives a mean massage...I have been in pain (lower back) since we got here. I've been visiting an osteopath once a week since January and nothing has changed pain wise. I went for a massage with Steph last friday - 2 days later completely pain free! Amazing!:notworthy:

Guest Viv75

Hi There Steph,

I am an Aberdonian girl called Vivienne moving back to Adelaide at end of the year. Did live in Adelaide before for 12 years, then came back to the Uk in 2007 to try for kids. Have a little girl now Isabella who is 20 weeks. My husband is from Adelaide. Met him in Charlies in Aberdeen. We both worked there. :cute:

Not quite sure how these forums work. Thought that getting in contact with you would be a good place to start as I saw on your website you were at Aberdeen College and we are almost the same age. I am 35. Went to Harlaw Academy. Anyways would be nice to meet other Scottish people over there. I will be quite sad to come back as all my family are over here but my hubby's family are all in Adelaide. We have a house in Somerton Park so we live near you.

Anyways I will definatly use your services and I have lots of girlfriends that could use a bit of pampering so I could send some business your way too. I would definatly be interested in a pamper party.

Look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck with your website.

Viv and Isabella. xx

Guest steph&neil

Hiya thought I would say a big thanks to everyone who has been in touch! & wanted to say that I have now bought Hot Stones for massage (YAYYY) - huge mistake not taking mine over from the Uk, but nevermind - I will be posting a special offer soo keep looking at the website! Steph Ingram Mobile & Corporate Beauty Adelaide - Home

Also if you are still looking for ideas for mothers day - make her day by booking her a special treatment or buy her a gift voucher!!! x