andy and lindsey

Cold Morning

Wow temperatures have certainly dropped - winter is definately on the way. A low of 7 overnight - coolest night since last October. Winter doona is definately coming out today!

Lindsey

Its lovely, i took the dog a walk at 7am and it was a crisp fresh morning like we got in Scotland in the spring. The grass was twinkling as if there was ice on it.

One of the things i love about Adelaide is the seasons, it makes you appreciate the summer all the more.

Cx

Guest Stacey

I know I can't believe it..already!!

I know it is probably a bit early but I actually had the fire on last night much to Andy's annoyance lol!!

xx

So much nicer to have a winter KNOWING that there is a brilliant summer just a few months away. Also, we had a day last June when we had a BBQ and it was 26 ... would you get that in November in England?

Guest kerfumph
    Wow temperatures have certainly dropped - winter is definately on the way. A low of 7 overnight - coolest night since last October. Winter doona is definately coming out today!

Lindsey

Tropical. 3.5 outside my house at 6am. Brrrrr

Guest Roo1

All layered up, ready to go out, then the sun shines and what a difference! :wubclub:

Guest Django

Must be colder darn sarf then. :unsure: I was out this morning on my motorbike enjoying the sun in my polo shirt with the sleeves rolled up.:jiggy:

Pete

Guest guest3462

The winter doonas have made their first appearance today after havig to get in bed in my dressing gown and socks last night!!! Lindsey if you're lighing the fire give me a shout and i'll pop up for a warm!!! xxx

Guest kerfumph
    The winter doonas have made their first appearance today after havig to get in bed in my dressing gown and socks last night!!! Lindsey if you're lighing the fire give me a shout and i'll pop up for a warm!!! xxx

::: LAZYPATCH ::: :biglaugh: and you thought Snuggies were bad.......