Sign in to follow this  
Guest doogie1

SA sponsorship

Guest doogie1

SA don't seem to be sponsoring anyone at the moment? anyone got any information if they will be soon, as i think this is the option for us.

Guest Obedoh

Hi,

I'm waiting on the same thing. It closed down just before the changes at the start of September. I needed to wait for that to kick in as I needed the extra language points. I'm nw frustrated as hell waiting for it to get back up an running!

You can register for an email alert at http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/site/skilled_visa_sir.php but I have no idea when that will be.

Duncan

Guest dglamoore

There does not seem to be any notification of when they are going to be up and running again or what if any changes they are going to be making :)

Lisa :wubclub:

Guest russell 12

Hi Doogie

Just browsing on your page and now a little worried about the whole sponsor thing . One of the hospitals in Adelaide have said they will sponsor me and not mentioned any probs with this??

What is your experience?

I am a nurse and went over to Adelaide for 10 weeks earlier this year ( fab time) :biglaugh: and from here have been granted a post etc. Does it vary according to professions /

Craig and Louise:cute:

Guest doogie1

Think if you have a job to go to and a company to sponsor you then you should be ok, we are waiting for SA itself for sponsorship not a company, different. Good luck

Guest Obedoh

I picked up off another forum where someone had sintacted SA directly, and they assured the person that the new forms were imminent, it was just a matter of altering things to fit with the new rules etc.

Hopefully that will mean they are not too different.

it does seem a long time though to get it sorted......or maybe I'm just too anxious to get things moving again, as I'd made quick progress with vetasses and IELTS!!

Duncan

Guest Leanne & Mark

Pls let it not be a huge change.

Please please please:arghh:

Guest ice
    Pls let it not be a huge change.

Please please please:arghh:

hi,

the ball started rolling end of may my sponsorship visa, ive still not had any news do you know how long it takes?

Ice