Beanbear

wood burners / kitchens/ tiles

We are looking for a new wood burner for our living room and wondered if anyone had a place they could recommend? We are looking for something well-priced and possibly with an in-built fan.

Also looking to put in a new kitchen, again reasonably priced being the key words - where can we look?

Any ideas of good shops for nice, cheap tiles and maybe a tiler who could lay them for us?

All help very gratefully received!

:notworthy:

There is a tile place on Daws road.....not far from the junction on South Road.....turn left going up towards the city.....

also theer are a few Beaumont tiles scattered around Adelaide too....and even the odd Tile Wizard..

HG

HG

Have been doinglots of research for a new kitchen myself and found if you are gunna DIY Bunnings is the cheapest want something thats gunna last almost a lifetime try DIY flatpac kitchens Salisbury.

To get it fitted Kitchen Deport was good value andthey were doing free fitting butnot sure if that offer is still on.

Hi there

My husband has a cabinet making business,Eskay-Joinery

All cupboards are cheaper than IKEA,come fully assembled and any size.

His number is 0420710800 if you would like a free measure and quote.

Thanks

Guest moonraker1959

Hi I noticed you are in the hills which is where I used to live!My ex OH used to work for a woodburner manufacturer.They did make some from plans but also more importantly I think re vamped old ones.They are situated in Lobethal,on the outskirts on the road to Gumeracha.I think its called Lobethal Sheet Metal,and the guys that run it are called John and Craig.Hope this helps.(They are not cheap,but you get what you pay for and I know their work is exceptionally good)Hope this is of some help.

Kitchen - KT3 in Lonsdale. Expect to pay a fortune if you don't do it yourself. Same with tiles - I spent $1400 on floor tiles and was quoted $2700 to have them put down for me. Needless to say, I did it myself!!