Sign in to follow this  
Guest mandmick

Family Friendly Restaurant Barossa???

Guest mandmick

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good family friendly restaurant in Barossa, there are so many but really would like a nice setting, good food and who make a bit of an effort to cater for children!

Many thanks!

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good family friendly restaurant in Barossa, there are so many but really would like a nice setting, good food and who make a bit of an effort to cater for children!

Many thanks!

Hmmmm, . . . . family friendly . . . . nice setting . . . . good food . . . . yup that's pretty much all of them.

You could check out some of the recommended places at barossa family friendly

also check child friendly menulog

Guest willfam

Yep I second Leicesterlad all of the restaurants in the Barossa are pretty family friendly. Just depends on how much you want to pay I supoose. The Vine Inn in Tanunda (I think) is a largeish place has kids menus aBistro, front bar etc. But then I have taken kids to 1918 again in Tanunda and great for families. There is a large garden area and if the kids get ratty they can play in the garden. Chalk and cheese as far as pricing though!

Guest mandmick

Thanks guys, 1918 is full unfortunately as that was first choice, so have booked the Moneky Nut Cafe, it has good recommendations so fingers crossed!