Guest shella_n

Short -term rental required in June

Guest shella_n

Hi

We have just been granted our visa today and I am now looking to book some short-term accomodation.

We will be arriving around 14 June and need about 3 weeks accomodation. Problem is I cant find anything less than $700. Does anyone know anywhere thats cheaper than this? Im not really worried where it is.

There are 4 of us so we need at least 2 bed rooms.

Many thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle

We stayed in Woodcroft at a three bed house, had everything we needed. I think it was $650 a week with weekly linen change and a general house clean too. Highly recommend them to everyone, very helpful and professional too.

There are quite a few on here and I know many people have never had a problem with them but for me Russell and Shelia are great. They got us a high chair travel cot etc and made us feel very welcome.

Check out Auseelife - Quality Furnished Short Term Rental Accommodation in Adelaide, South Australia

Hope you get yourselfs sorted and good luck and see you on the other side :-)

Michelle

x

Guest The Hadleys
    Hi

We have just been granted our visa today and I am now looking to book some short-term accomodation.

We will be arriving around 14 June and need about 3 weeks accomodation. Problem is I cant find anything less than $700. Does anyone know anywhere thats cheaper than this? Im not really worried where it is.

There are 4 of us so we need at least 2 bed rooms.

Many thanks

Michelle

HI Michelle

I work for Elders Real estate and we have a rental department attached to our organisation, pm me when you are ready I will be happy to help you out.

Dawn