Guest Mark&Yvonne

Soccer coaching

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Hi all

Been a member on here for a while now but not got too involved as the dream is just not as certain as first thought.

Im a carpenter/Joiner been granted state sponsorship and application succesfully lodged. The only problem is how long could this now take?

I am currently working towards my FA level 2 coaching badge in football/soccer and am just wondering if anyone out there could let me know if there is a demand out there for FA coaches and if not whats the demand for Carpenters/Joiners?

I am also interested in the level of junior soccer as my 6 year old son has just been scouted by (dont laugh they are in the prem. Burnley) still time for the bigger clubs to come. I dont want to take these opportunities away from him and im convinced there will be better opportunities for him out there, am i right?

Also cant leave the daughter out (Dancing queen) she absolutely loves her dance school and we would like to get her straight into a new one in aus when we finally get looked at. so any info on this would be greatly appreciated aswell as everything else ive blagged on about.

I know im asking alot but just cant wait to wake and the dream become reallity

Lots of academies etc, not sure how many pay (real money) though.

Federation (FFSA) clubs would all have coaches now as the season is only a month in.

For a 6 YO there are opportunities, but not like the UK academies, we can talk offline if you want, I can give you some names of good coaching schools here.

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Hey thanks

Im just weighing up all my options as it could even be 2 years yet before our application gets looked at. That would make Daniel 8.

I would really like to make a go of coaching out there but would probably have to carry on as Carpenter as welll.

If you have any info i would be greatful if you could pm me and i will pass on my details.

cheers Mark