Guest mrtension

looking for auto hatchback

Guest mrtension

Hi There

i got my SA licence yesterday and i m looking for a automatic hatchback car,if anyone selling let me know.

Regards

Guest tinkham_lee

Its not a hatch but I'm selling my mitsubishi magna sedan. its a 1989 2.6ltr auto with 270k. I had a mechanic recently look over it and he said the only thing it needs are new CV joints. Its just had a new alternator and battery fitted at a cost of $400. doesn't use any oil and drives and starts very well. Its got rego until September.

Im looking for around $900.

Pm me if your interested

Guest tinkham_lee

Here are a couple of pics. I haven't had a chance to clean the car before taking the photos.

Guest markmet

Hi Suzer

Noticed you have been havin a bit of a clearout lately, and wandered whether you may have a lawnmower lying around that you might like to sell. Was a bit shocked to see how much they are in the shops, and dont really want to spending that kind of money as we havent been here long, and am having to priorotise in what we buy. Thought it might be worth an ask.

Thanks

Chris

Guest askmeaboutadelaide

Hi

I'm moving to Queensland soon and have a 1997 Auto Ford Festiva (hatchback) which I want to sell before I leave. It's a very economical car with 5 doors, power steering and very low kms for the year of manufacture - 107,500. It's a great little run around and has been well looked after and serviced regularly. I'm looking for $4,500 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I'm selling a 91 holden nova/toyota corolla, only 155k on the clock.

Small autos are hard to come by