Guest johnboy

advice on areas

Guest johnboy

We are currently in a rental in seaford rise,we have began to look for homes in the surrounding areas any advice welcome.We have a very bored 17 yr old so if any one can help with advice for her that would be great.

Helen 39,John 45,Paige 17,Jordan 12.:wubclub:

My friends really rate seaford for the older kids as there is the mall and the beach within a stones through. Once the train line is in they will be able to get to the city (I know it's a wiat but if you want to buy it's a good time)

There is always the SLSC I know my friends are down their regularly and is a good way to make friends. Not heard any bad reports from the area, you will just have to find clubs etc for them to go to.

Michelle

Guest Mick and Helen

You need to move to the western suburbs where there is more going on

We are currently in a rental in seaford rise,we have began to look for homes in the surrounding areas any advice welcome.We have a very bored 17 yr old so if any one can help with advice for her that would be great.

Helen 39,John 45,Paige 17,Jordan 12.:wubclub:

the rec centre at Seaford has indoors football ( uk style ) and other events ans sports.

Moana surf club, although season has closed, but still open fridays and saturday nights, there is alot of new and old poms who go in there.

Surfculture.com for some surfing lessons.

get a rod and line some bait and get some lines wet, as long as what you catch is legal size you can take me home and bbq or smoke them.

Seaford soccer club, Panthers AFL club.

Hope this is of some use to you.

HG

Guest Philip

Great advice for a 17 year old girl - fishing and soccer! The city is where she'll no doubt want to go, on a Friday or Saturday night...

Great advice for a 17 year old girl - fishing and soccer! The city is where she'll no doubt want to go, on a Friday or Saturday night...

Well in the tone that answered she cnt goto city drinking/clubbing or intio bars as she aint 18....:policeman:

Thats the law here just like back in the dark side....

HG

Guest Philip

There are alcohol free 'nights' for 16 - 18 year olds. Sure they're a special night, not every weekend, but I bet your daughter would be mad keen!

There are alcohol free 'nights' for 16 - 18 year olds. Sure they're a special night, not every weekend, but I bet your daughter would be mad keen!

Thses blue light discos run by the police.....

Netball is massive out here....its tough as old boots very fast and furious.

HG

Guest johnboy

many thanks 4 the info , just 4 the record is ur mood still twisted