MacLeods

Paul Weller- Plays Adelaide Again

Paul Wellar is playing Adelaide Again - October 17th 2010 at the Entertainment Centre

(Theatre)

Pre sale running from Friday April 16th to 5pm Thursday April 22nd

General release Friday 23rd APRIL 2010

Enjoy

Guest familygood

Excellent - saw him last year in Plymouth and wow he sure has still got it. He is my absolute God!!!!

ooo was looking for another concert to go to after Sterophonics will have to see if hubby want to go to this one too!!

Guest shed end col

Saw him at the Thebby 2008 fantastic,defo going again this october.

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

I saw him at newcastle!! Just before we came here and didn't think I'd get another chance to see him!!!!!

He was worth every penny, he was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::notworthy:

I'll definately go.

He's so cool isn't he, the godfather of funk! (maybe?)

Also saw him at Thebarton when he was here.

My hubby saw The Jam a few times (when he was a lot younger!).

We are certainly going to the Entertainment centre to see him again. Thebarton was full of Brits and the most popular songs certainly seemed to be The Jam classics!

Hubby says that The Vibrators??? are playing in Adelaide in a few weeks time and local band British India will also be here...if you are into that sourt of sound!

Can't wait!

Tamara

Guest Fly Away

I saw the Jam many years ago on their 'Town called Malice' tour and they were fabulous. I'm quite tempted to go to see Paul Weller if he is playing a lot of Jam songs.

He did play a lot of Jam songs and they were the most popular with the crowd there. There were "Jam" t shirts on sale in the foyer. I don't know whether he's going to fill the Entertainment centre though.

We went to Tears for Fears and Spandau Ballet last week....great concert but wasn't full. My hubby only likes the Jam music and isn't keen on the Weller tracks!

Tamara

He might be playing in the new little 2500 seater part (a soulless looking box of a place) of the Ent Cent. He'd probably fill that up.

Yep ......... just checked the AEC site and he is indeed playing the small theatre and not the arena .......... so just a small venue again. And it's all standing - no seats.