Sign in to follow this  
Guest rockpool crab

Breaking lease - 5 bedroom home with pool and fab outdoor area

Guest rockpool crab

This house is now leased out. If I could remove this post I would. Possibly one of the moderators might do me that favour :-)

thanks

carol Ann

Guest Roo1

Hey Carol Ann,

Long time no see. Just wanted to say Congrats on getting onto the property ladder! I guess you are stopping then.;)

Pop in and say Hi if your Hallett Cove way anytime...you know where I live.

Judi xxx

Guest rockpool crab
    Hey Carol Ann,

Long time no see. Just wanted to say Congrats on getting onto the property ladder! I guess you are stopping then.;)

Pop in and say Hi if your Hallett Cove way anytime...you know where I live.

Judi xxx

Hey Judy! yeh long time no hear right enough. I'm very remiss and don't come on here much now..tsk tsk..it's such a great place for info when you're moving over and then you get here and get consumed in the fabulous lifestyle, making friends etc and you just don't "need" PIA so much..but it's a great forum...and I do lurk from time to time..but sadly don't contribute nearly as much as I used to :chatterbox:

I will surely pop in some time....but I should be inviting you to my new home as it's my turn to host for coffee ;-) Hope you and yours all well and the little un is in a happy routine ;-)

Catch you later

Carol Ann

Guest Guest75

Congratulations upon getting on the ladder.:jiggy::jiggy:

Long time no see also!

How are the lads doing???

Guest rockpool crab
    Congratulations upon getting on the ladder.:jiggy::jiggy:

Long time no see also!

How are the lads doing???

Hi Tyke, yup long time eh ;-) whirlwind trip but we're getting there now. Lads are having a ball and both playing soccer for The Cove. They did so well last year one got Player of the Year and the other Coachers Player of the Year. Michael is working at Lonsdale for a scaffolding company and is happy there. Kieran is at Cardijn College and loving it. Both have heaps of mates. We were just talking last night about how alone Michael had felt as he was too old for school and spent the first 4 months applying for jobs and nowt much else, he knew no-one and said it was incredibly difficult for him when we first arrived but now..jeezus..no holding him back, girlfriend, got his own car, earning a decent wage, has looooooooadsa mates. He'd never go back now and often says it.

The new house we're moving into isn't that far from where we are and is nearer to Kieran's friends (and ours :-) so it's happy times.

Thought we'd no chance of a mortgage really as still on probation through our jobs and still on temporary visa..so well done to Andrew Williams from PIA for helping us make our dream come true :-)

Catch you later Tyke..may your fish always tip the scales ;)

Carol Ann

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi Tyke, yup long time eh ;-) whirlwind trip but we're getting there now. Lads are having a ball and both playing soccer for The Cove. They did so well last year one got Player of the Year and the other Coachers Player of the Year. Michael is working at Lonsdale for a scaffolding company and is happy there. Kieran is at Cardijn College and loving it. Both have heaps of mates. We were just talking last night about how alone Michael had felt as he was too old for school and spent the first 4 months applying for jobs and nowt much else, he knew no-one and said it was incredibly difficult for him when we first arrived but now..jeezus..no holding him back, girlfriend, got his own car, earning a decent wage, has looooooooadsa mates. He'd never go back now and often says it.

The new house we're moving into isn't that far from where we are and is nearer to Kieran's friends (and ours :-) so it's happy times.

Thought we'd no chance of a mortgage really as still on probation through our jobs and still on temporary visa..so well done to Andrew Williams from PIA for helping us make our dream come true :-)

Catch you later Tyke..may your fish always tip the scales ;)

Carol Ann

bump good house folks

Guest willow1234

hi carol the house looks fab, wots the weekly rent on it ? we would be really interested if its still available when we arrive may 25th please pm me if so ?? thank you debbie

Guest johnboy

hi there jsut been lookin at the property u have at the mo , we currently r stoppin at seaford rise but will be movin on soon , could you send me any more details as to who 2 speak to about the rent or anything else of interest .

kind regards john and helen

Guest watts10

Hi Carol,

I am really interested in renting your home. The area sounds lovely and I have seen the photo's and it looks great, just what we are looking for (I also have an 18 year old daughter who would love that rumpus room..lol). I am hoping to arrive in Adelaide at the end of May. Let me know if your property is still available.

Many Thanks,

Sam

Guest donna. evo

Hi Carol, we are migrating to Adelaide shortly and looking for a property. could you please forward any pics you may have of the house and is it pet friendly? thanks Donna x

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi Carol, we are migrating to Adelaide shortly and looking for a property. could you please forward any pics you may have of the house and is it pet friendly? thanks Donna x

Hi there,

sorry to say but the property is now rented out. Best of luck with your move.

Carol ann

Guest chesterboy

Hi we are moving to hallet cove next month the latest of the poms to go to that area, nice beach and seems a good area, whaty are everyone else who lives theres thoughts?