Longest in Oz

Guest Mr Tagahem

Guest dglamoore

Will be interesting for you to do a post for the other kids coming over on what you like and don't like about Adelaide and the changes you must have seen :D Where abouts did you settle and what was it like growing up here?

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Mr Tagahem

Well, we moved around a bit before finally settling in Happy Valley. I don't know much about whats were in adelaide, but ask me questions if you live near me!

Changes... well not much has really changed, except they put in a skate park near were I live, but thats about it.

The city's always a good place to hang out, just stay away from Hindley street after dark, its the city's red light district and not too safe. Still, better than England though!