Guest theredmenace

Hi everyone

Guest theredmenace

Hi, thought Id join up as Im looking to migrate from sunny Scotland to Adelaide region hopefully in the not too distant future. Complete nightmare though all the forms, bureaucracy (and I thought the NHS was bad).

Gary

Guest sforbes
    Hi, thought Id join up as Im looking to migrate from sunny Scotland to Adelaide region hopefully in the not too distant future. Complete nightmare though all the forms, bureaucracy (and I thought the NHS was bad).

Gary

Hi Gary

Welcome to the forum...I can see where you are coming from with the forms we have just recently got our visas and the paperwork was driving me round the bend! Stick at it it will be worth it in the long run!

Guest Jules37

Hi Gary

Just wanted to say welcome and I know what you mean about all the forms. I reckon that filling out all the forms should be proof enough to DIAC that we are serious about the move!!!!

Jules

Gary

You have come to the right place...this place is a wealth of knowledge with lots of people offering heaps of advice...

Enjoy your stay with us and welcome....

HG

You'll love it . It's a great life. I come from Dundee. Been here for nearly seven years now.

Never looked back.

Elaine

Guest Colin Taylor

Hi Gary,

hang in there mate, it will happen in its own good time and when it does you will love it. We are from Hamilton, been here 14 months, lovin it, hope your not an Airdrie fan though.

Mon the Accies!!

Guest angiestaff
    Hi Gary,

hang in there mate, it will happen in its own good time and when it does you will love it. We are from Hamilton, been here 14 months, lovin it, hope your not an Airdrie fan though.

Mon the Accies!!

hey my mom was born in hamilton! she moved to birmingham in her teens and still lives there but she has a lot of relatives still in hamilton.

me and the hubby always watch the footie results (i support hamilton and he supports montrose as that's where his dad's from...obviously 'my' team are doing better than his! :biglaugh:)

we've been in adelaide just over a year now and def' would not move back to brum! haven't read ur posts b4 (or may have forgotten sorry!) when u planning on getting over to adelaide?

ange

Guest theredmenace
    Hi Gary,

Mon the Accies!!

Thanks and sorry Colin Im a diamonds fan (I mean, if I do migrate thatll be the average crowd down to 16!!!). I always look for the Accies score though, I follow them as my "wee team" :P , theyre doing really well and good on them!!!

Gary

Guest Colin Taylor

Well at least you support your local team mate, well done. Adelaide Utd play in red so not all bad.

Take in a game wi you when you come over mate.

Colin.