Guest mike and tor

room for a small one?

Guest mike and tor

Hi, listen I am looking at renting a room for a few weeks. I am not having much luck at all, so I am turning to PIA to see if anyone can either

1) let out a room in their house for a couple of weeks or

2) direct me to some one who can

I will be there around the start of june (fingers crossed) and will be on my own. I would need a bed and a wardrobe. I will be working most of the time, the rest being spent on searching for a long term rental.

I am a non smoker, clean and socialble but also can be quite as a door mouse. I dont irritate kids, dogs or animals. You wont have to clean up after me, do my washing or find strange things in the room. I am even prepared to make my own food. However I would advise that I did fail the auditions to masterchef.

I would like to be within 30 mins of adelaide central if possible.

thanks

Guest Philip

You could try a top tourist park, or realestate.com.au have a tab for shared accomodation.

Guest moonraker1959

Hi,try couchsurfing.com,no money is exchanged for accomo,not sure if they have anybody registered with the website in Adelaide.We're on it but we live in the UK!:)How about house sitting?Maybe there is a webiste for that in Australia?

Guest mike and tor

:)

I just want to say yippee. I have been offered a room. I wont say to much but those people involved know who you are and thanks.

Right just need to sell the house, can PIA do this too??:biglaugh: