Guest Candiceno1

Selling and buying again, any advice??

Guest Candiceno1

So it looks like we may buy again after selling our house as we cannot find a rental that will allow our dogs and cat. So any advice on selling and buying again?

When it says to leave fixtures and fittings does this mean lights and curtain rails etc? Do we have to leave curtains or can we take them?

Thanks for any help!!!:jiggy:

Guest The Hadleys
    So it looks like we may buy again after selling our house as we cannot find a rental that will allow our dogs and cat. So any advice on selling and buying again?

When it says to leave fixtures and fittings does this mean lights and curtain rails etc? Do we have to leave curtains or can we take them?

Thanks for any help!!!:jiggy:

Hi Candice

I have looked for a property for you which will allow your dogs and cat and sorry to say I cant find one.

In relation to fixtures and fittings, if you turned your house up side and shook it, any thing that stayed put in the house is a fixture, but at the end of the day when signing your sales agency agreement you can stipulate what you are leaving and what you are taking.

I will keep looking for you in regards to a rental, perhaps you could pm your address and I can post you a property guide.

Regards

Dawn - Elders Real Estate - Aberfoyle/Flagstaff

Whenever I've bought a house lights, window coverings and plants that are in the soil (not in pots) are usually considered part of the sale unless stipulated otherwise.