ladycasper

Sellicks beach

Hi,

We would be very interested to know what fellow POMS think about living at Sellicks ?

Also, what do you think investment wize ??

All thoughts and comments much appreciated

:wubclub:

Hi,

We would be very interested to know what fellow POMS think about living at Sellicks ?

I hear it's a ghost town at night, so should suit you :)

We should be moving there in September. We stayed with some friends who live there last year and its lovely. Quiet and a slow pace of life which suits us and don't forget a great beach!!

Hi,

We have several friends there and they love it. I think where people can/will work can have a bearing for some as it's that bit further south. I think it's very nice but for the nearest supermarket, Adlinga Beach is the nearest.

Investement? I have no idea about property, tried working it out but reckon it will take me years to get a grip!

Cooler

Guest soggy
    We have several friends there and they love it. I think where people can/will work can have a bearing for some as it's that bit further south. I think it's very nice but for the nearest supermarket, Adlinga Beach is the nearest.

Investement? I have no idea about property, tried working it out but reckon it will take me years to get a grip!

Cooler

Everywhere in Sellicks is near the beach which should make it a good investment in the medium to long term, hope so anyway I have an investment property down there.

Simon

Everywhere in Sellicks is near the beach which should make it a good investment in the medium to long term, hope so anyway I have an investment property down there.

Simon

We've not ruled it out yet as I do like the proximity to the beach, great for walks.

Cheers,

Cooler

My brother loves it there and is building a house.

He got a 900+ sqm block for 140k.

Investment wise i think it will grow in price when building in aldinga

comes to a slow or end.

Good luck its a place i would never rule out

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

We live in Sellicks Beach, been here for nearly 2 years and cant believe how many houses are being built, when we arrived there were only 5 houses on our estate, now there are over 100, so the area is growing

Was talking to someone a few days ago and was told the next large blocks of land to be released around Aldinga are the large field behind the CFS station and also there is going to be a large estate between Maslins and Aldinga beach side of Aldinga Beach Road