Guest SUPERSTARDJ01

Crates from UK to OZ?

Guest SUPERSTARDJ01

Hi,

How much is a 20x20 shipping crate?

pickfords gave me a quote from scotland- adelaide they do all packing & unpacking 10weeks door 2 door for £ 3.5k but may be cheaper as they go on the us$ . hope this gives you an idea .

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI we used Anglo pacific 02089651234 based in London ours was about £3000.000 for a half cont, well worth it , how else would you get all your personal belongings over here , atb Paul

Hi. If you can make sure you have the whole container. We had a part container with White and Co, and our belongings took over 4 months to get from Nottingham to Adelaide. I could have driven them here in a van quicker. A big part of the hold up was waiting for the container to be full before it left. White and Co were very poor, with very very poor communication. I shipped our stuff mid December, thinking that by the time we arrived in early Feb it woould be almost here. It had in fact not even left the UK, and didn't until mid Feb. It sat in a warehouse for 2 months. Obviously if you have a whole container it will bypass a lot of these problems.