Guest SUPERSTARDJ01

Repeat perscriptions?

Guest SUPERSTARDJ01

Hi,

I'm on Lansaprozole on a perminant basis any ideas how much repeats in oz are or how it works out there?

You will pay the same again as you paid for the original medication for your repeat....

Prices vary, depends on the medication....some meds are covered by the PBS scheme which brings the cost down alot...some arent not..

For example....my husband has 3 lots of meds...cost between $18 and $35 per medication through the PBS scheme

My daughter has medication that isnt covered and this costs me nearlhy $70...

So it all varies..

Check out the PBS website...it will tell you if your medication is in the scheme

You can get a PBS Safety Net card once you have reached the yearly limit of $1281.30 per couple/family for prescription charges, after which you will only pay the concession price of a few dollars per script.

Guest nishman

To add too, that if there is a "generic" brand (rather than the "original" branded) version, it's usually a lot cheaper.

Also, although a medication is on the PBS for one treatment, it may not be eligible if it's used to treat something else. It's not likely to be applicable for meds prescribed for something that they are specifically marketed to treat; more for if it's prescribed as part of a combination of treatments for something completely different.

Hi,

I'm on Lansaprozole on a perminant basis any ideas how much repeats in oz are or how it works out there?

Hi My hubby takes that and here it is called ZOTON, they used to be swallow but are now chewable, which hes not keen on.

They are around $ 30 a month, on repeat scrip fron docs.

Lyn