Sign in to follow this  
Guest cruise

Documents

Guest cruise

Hi. I recently applied for sponsorship and have sent the documents. My concern is that the status has not changed to ''documents received''. Has anyone received acknowledgement of documents from Immigration SA? Thanks. Nick

Guest gabriel
    Hi. I recently applied for sponsorship and have sent the documents. My concern is that the status has not changed to ''documents received''. Has anyone received acknowledgement of documents from Immigration SA? Thanks. Nick

Hi Nick

When we applied back in Feb we submitted our form online on 1 Feb 2010 then sent the docs a ouple of days later - they received at SA on the 19th Feb and are status changed then. Unfortunatlely we were declined on March 30th (not enough analysis on employment propects)- just about to send 2nd application but we are cutting it so fine for the May 14th deadline!

Hope it helps

Trudy:skeptical:

Guest r_1159

how shall we reply for this question? I have written 1200 words for this segment including company names project names, email adress and my sent emails to them is that ok ?

what about other question are they as important as this one ? becuase its very difficult to write 1200 words for other

for job out of nominated occupation, shall we add job search as we do for the first question? i am really worried

Guest gabriel
    how shall we reply for this question? I have written 1200 words for this segment including company names project names, email adress and my sent emails to them is that ok ?

what about other question are they as important as this one ? becuase its very difficult to write 1200 words for other

for job out of nominated occupation, shall we add job search as we do for the first question? i am really worried

We didnt do a search for jobs out of nominated occupation - found this really hard and asked same question on here - that was probably the weakest part of our form.I am not sure how many words you have to write as on the online form it allowed for 1500 characters?which I think is about 300 words. All I did was print off e-mails I have sent & did a search of jobs in the nominated occupation & printed them off - I really dont know if this is right or wrong we only submitted our form on-line tonight!All I know is that we have researched more than last time & we've done our best!We'll just have to wait now!Good Luck

Guest cruise

Hi Trudy

Thanks for that. I found the same info elsewhere.

I hope my application goes through. Due to the volcanic ashes, my documents have not reached them.

good luck!

Nick

Guest snowy10

Hi Nick,

See this thread

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/16447-sponsorship-hard-copies.html

My status has changed on the receipt of my documents, only took 1 day from them signing from the courier to status changing.

Good luck