andi

Small Short-Term Furnished Rental

Could anybody advise on a short term furnished rental for Sept/Oct 2010. There will just be my and my hubby so a motel, studio apartment will suffice. Something cheap but nice. We are hoping to get a long term rental around Hallett Cove to Trott Park area but will consider anything not too far away from Adelaide for out initial stay.

Thanks

Guest Damien

Hi, we've just left a two bed leased by Tamara (Homes Down Under). She is on this site and also has her own website. The cottage was brilliant, clean, modern, excellent aircon in 3 rooms, free internet, calls to UK, pool etc. 5 min walk to beach too! I couldn't recommend them highly enough. Tamara even collected us from the station and took us to various places after a few days to sort out driving licenses, Centrelink etc. We stayed there with our two kids for 6 weeks and were sorry to leave it for our long term rental.

Damo

Guest Ric & Paula

We loved your place in Reynella Tamara, it was a haven after weeks camping on my Mums floor!Although we never got to meet you as you were in NZ your son in law was lovely and you left us loads of info,we too recommend Tamaras service, Paula

Thanks Ric and Paula. You are our only guests that we never met!

We meet some great people in this business. Thank you for leaving our home in such a great condition...we returned from a holiday in New Zealand and moved into the Old Reynella home ourselves.

We will continue to send your mail on to you!

Regards.

Tamara

Guest hel&sam

i can recommend roo rentals, we're moving out of the lorikeet tomorrow, couldnt ask any better.

Hi Mark

We have just booked a 1 bed furnished place in Glenelg, we dont go until Sept so cant give feedback on what they are like but ideally positioned and the lady we have booked through was great as we dont really know how long we need it for she was fine to book for 8 weeks but can extend. If you want the info let me know and il pm you

Guest rachinadelaide
    Why doesnt anyone have any 1 bedroom rentals :(

We do but we are booked out - sorry!

There are some beautiful 1 nd 2 bed apartments opposite ours. I can recommemd them as my in-laws stayed in them before we bought out apartment. They are walking distance to the sea and 2min walk to the train to the city.

Ethelton Serviced Apartments - Accommodation In Ethelton & Semaphore South Australia

The owner also has some in Sema4 which are gorgeous and have sea views but you will pay for it!

Welcome downunder!

Guest markjl

Rachinadelaide, thanks for the reply you apartment would have been my first choice hands down! It is a fair price and looks great.

I think the apartment across the road is a little to much for us, it does look very nice though

Guest rachinadelaide

No worries!

There is another apartment that looked really nice for a couple. It's at West Beach very close to the beach and I think her prices were very good.

WEST BEACH, 5024 - Unit to Lease #402823163 - realholidays.com.au

We never went to see it (when we were looking for accommodation to put parents and parents-in-laws in) but it looks nice in the pictures and I spoke to the owner who seemed really nice too.

Best of luck, Rachel

Guest markjl

Thank you for your help :-) i have emailed her so fingers crossed! booked flights today, its all seeming so real now!

Mark, when do you fly out.

Its 6 weeks for us now and i think i have just stuck my head in the sand as everyone around me is getting so emotional and im worried its going to hit me at the last minute.

We still havnt packed anything!!

Guest markjl

I booked my flights yesterday and we will be flying out on October the 14th with a 2 night stop over in Singapore.

It is a very intense experince i think. I have no job lined up no where to stay, im basically winging it!!!

Do you have a job lined up?

No we are doing the same, no jobs, only short term accommodation and we also dont know anyone out there.

We are starting to look for jobs now to see whats out there but we are prepared to do anything to start with to pay the rent.

I think you just have to have an opened mind and dont expect it to be all plain sailing.

Are you coming on your own?

Guest markjl

No myself and G/F are going, we are going on a working holiday visa though.

I agree with that, there is no way you can plan what you are going to be doing or where your going to be doing it