Scousemouse

Gordon Brown.....

Plonker!!!!

Calling the poor woman a bigot, he deserves to be laughed at by aussie reporters.

That fool is a perfect example of the type of "president" the Bits would get if the monarchy was toppled.

Glad im here.

What a disaster! I'm embarrassed to hold British Nationality sometimes when Britain has someone like that in charge! At least the British public have the consolation up to now of never having voted for him in the first place... Funnily enough I've been listening to the coverage on UK radio and Labour were actually not doing so bad in the polls - it was looking like a credible three horse race for a change. Not sure about now though...

I need to hear why he called her that/what she said....because, to be honest, if she was carrying on with this "England isn't English enough anymore" crap, I might say she deserved it....

Correct Suzer,

she did complain in that way; however Mr Clown should have the bottle to say it to her face, publicly, rather than skulking off with his spin faction in a bullet-proof motor, and forgetting he was "wired for sound"............

the whole point of the microphone was to allow the cameras better view of his "smiling, affable personality"........FAILED, i think