Guest walchco

Hello from the Walch Family

Guest walchco

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce ourselves, the Walch family consists of myself Simon (37), my wife Vicky (37), our daughter Emily(16) and our son Sam(10).

We have obtained permanent resident visas, that were activated with initial entry in Jan 09. Unfortunately due to the house market slow down we were unable to make the journey one way; but that has now changed and we have at last managed to sell our house!

I will be coming out on my own to Adelaide in June for a month; to look for work and to secure a rental property.

My current employment role is as a process manager in the Wastewater business.

My wife Vicky is a surgical nurse and it is through her occupation we have managed to gain a chance to live in oz.

Any recommendations that anyone has for a nice family area that is close to a good primary school and a college in adelaide would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to moving as a family in August to Adelaide.:jiggy:

Regards

Simon

Hi Simon

Congratulations and hope you will find some answers to your questions on here. I have only been here 6 months but glad I have made the move.

As to which area to live in it's is only once you get here and start driving round etc that you can decide. It's helpful if you know roughly which area i.e. North, South etc as you will not want to travel too far for work.

Good luck with the big move.

Michelle

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce ourselves, the Walch family consists of myself Simon (37), my wife Vicky (37), our daughter Emily(16) and our son Sam(10).

We have obtained permanent resident visas, that were activated with initial entry in Jan 09. Unfortunately due to the house market slow down we were unable to make the journey one way; but that has now changed and we have at last managed to sell our house!

I will be coming out on my own to Adelaide in June for a month; to look for work and to secure a rental property.

My wife Vicky is a surgical nurse and it is through her occupation we have managed to gain a chance to live in oz.

Any recommendations that anyone has for a nice family area that is close to a good primary school and a college in adelaide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Simon

Seen a job in the paper today water treatment specilast cooling towers might suit you. only got a mobile number.

Guest karen1234

Hi All.ive been cruising poms in oz and here for some time and thought it about time to introduce my famiy.

We are Karen,Ian and Louis.We have been down the visa path now since last May and recieved SA sponsorship last week-yippeeee.We are cat 2 and hope to be in Adelaide some time in the near future.

Guest Guest75

Hi Simon.

Good to hear you are managing to make the move.:)

I'm 99% sure you are the lovely family that stayed with us at Woodcroft last year?

Hi Everyone,

Regards

Simon

Hi

Hope your trip in June goes well. We're moving over in August too. Probably see you at Glenelg :)

Guest walchco

Hi Ian, Thanks for looking out for us mate and checking out the papers for me its apreciated.

I am currently trying to secure employment with SA water and I am also checking the careers page for Adelaide Aqua w.r.t the desalination project at present.