Sign in to follow this  
Guest doogie1

sa sponsorship

Guest doogie1

:nah:just a quicky, with the sponsorship it states that you must be employed full time for 12months out of 24months, is this in any occupation or does this have to be a trade that the go out on?

Guest dglamoore

Not sure on the sponsership bit but for the visa application to get the points it has to be the skill you are going out on :)

Lisa:wubclub:

Guest doogie1

:wacko:sorry being really thick today, so you have to work for the 12months in the trade that you go out on? or can you work for the 12 months in ANY job.

Guest soggy
    :wacko:sorry being really thick today, so you have to work for the 12months in the trade that you go out on? or can you work for the 12 months in ANY job.

Hi.

are you talking about work once you get to Australia, to qualify for perminant residency, if so you have to work in the job you go out as for 12 months, or a closely related job, I think that another job on the skills list would be ok if you can show that you tried to get a job in your trade.

If you are talking about work experience for TRA, sponsorship, or visa application it has to be work in the trade you are applying for or closely relatied one, i hopefully will be going as a painter and decorator for nearly 10 years I have been a property maintenace operative for a large builder I just explained this envolved large amounts of painting and this was acceppted.

Hope this helps

Simon

Guest Leanne & Mark

Hi Darrell,

From what we could make out, it Doesn't have to be the trade you went on but it does need to be on the skills list to qualify for PR, The Modl list would probably be best. Part of the reason we're looking at Mark doing an Electricians coure or a Tilers course before we go.

Especially as we haven't seen a great deal of Structured cabling jobs avertised.

Leanne

Guest dglamoore

If you do not work in the occupation you got your skills assessed in when you get here you have to prove you have tried to get work in that area when you go for PR and explain why you are not working in that field :)

Lisa:v_SPIN: