Guest r_1159

What happens if one of my docs is not appropriate?

Guest r_1159

i am going to submit my papers for SA. But my question is if any of my supporting docs is not ok then what will happen ? do they reject or will email me ?

bearing in mind that the dead line is 14 may . in this case I would be considered with before 14 may applicant or after ?

thanks

They would normally ask you for more information if required, I assume they will continue to process as long as received before the deadline. They may just give you less time to respond to any requests.

Guest Jules37
    i am going to submit my papers for SA. But my question is if any of my supporting docs is not ok then what will happen ? do they reject or will email me ?

bearing in mind that the dead line is 14 may . in this case I would be considered with before 14 may applicant or after ?

thanks

We have just been declined on the grounds that we did not send proof that o/h had put in his visa application before his 45th birthday. I had indicated in one of the boxes that he had applied before his birthday but this was not enough. They gave us 7days to send them the proof and the confirmation e-mail says that we will have to wait another 8 weeks now. I would send with your docs they say that if anything is sent that they don't need they will destroy it anyway.

Jules

Guest r_1159
    We have just been declined on the grounds that we did not send proof that o/h had put in his visa application before his 45th birthday. I had indicated in one of the boxes that he had applied before his birthday but this was not enough. They gave us 7days to send them the proof and the confirmation e-mail says that we will have to wait another 8 weeks now. I would send with your docs they say that if anything is sent that they don't need they will destroy it anyway.

Jules

really am sorry to hear that, I hope you ll get your SS very soon. best of luck