Guest raynornina

Anyone from South Yorkshire

Guest raynornina

Hi we are from Bolton Upon Dearne Which is in the middle of Barnsley, Rotherham & Doncaster. just joined this site today. we are thinking of moving to adelaide but dont no anyone over there so would like to meet people in the same boat. :) thanks nina

Guest Aussiebound

HI,

We are in Lincolnshire so about 90 mins away from you. Ralph and Bev are up your way, they are around Wakefield. They are on a reccie in Adelaide at the moment but I am sure she'll be in touch when she returns.

Sarah

Guest Guest75
    Hi we are from Bolton Upon Dearne Which is in the middle of Barnsley, Rotherham & Doncaster. just joined this site today. we are thinking of moving to adelaide but dont no anyone over there so would like to meet people in the same boat. :) thanks nina

Eeeeee - folk from t' deep south!! (kidding)

We are from West Yorkshire originally.

:D

Still not lost my accent after 7 years.

Guest Andrea&Andrew

Hi

We are living in West Yorkshire at the moment. Hoping to be in Adelaide this side of xmas :unsure:

Have you begun the visa process yet?

Andrea :)

Guest dave

hola, small world in'tit. we're in swinton! just passed tra after some very protracted nonsense. realised today that my passports expired so just filling it out prior to startin' visa application.

seeyer dave

Hi there

We are in Doncaster for the next few weeks anyhow - we fly out on the 26th of October. I finish work in a few weeks so if you fancy a get together let me know. We are Andy and Lindsey and we have two boys aged 5 and 3. We are both nurses. Long drawn out and stressful process this visa lark - but if we can do it anyone can!

Good Luck

Lindsey:)

Guest debbieuk

hi,

we are in rotherham, glenn 35 fitter, me debbie 37 nurse, josh 12 and shelby 10

hoping to go late next year

how are you doing on your app

debbie

Guest Django

Tracey works in Doncaster though we live over the border in Lincolnshire.

would like to meet people in the same boat. :)

Yeah but you will have to travel to Derbyshire to meet them. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry just a bad joke. The older members will get it. Well when I say older I don't mean they are older in age just been members for a longer time............ Bit esoterical really.............. Mmmm probably a lot................ Maybe I shouldn't have posted it.............. Too late already done it............I'll get my coat. :embarrassed:

Pete

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

hi nina,my name is andrew my wife is called sue we are from doncaster and have been out here for a month now,you will find it slightly different fom south yorkshire if we can be of any help please get in touch.cheers andrew&sue

Guest tracy

we too are from harworth, which is border of Doncaster and nottingham.Its mostly great here..........................:biglaugh::biglaugh:

tracy

Guest aogly1964@tiscali.co.uk

hi tracey how long have you been in adelaide?we liive in seacliff.am from kirk sandall in doncaster.my wife is a nurse at the w@c hospital.i was a retail manager for marks and spencer,do u guys have any kids?.fancy getting together for a brew?.cheers andrew,sue,thomas&charlotte

We are from Huddersfield and have recently met a family from Hoyland in Barnsley. We have been here 18 months and they have been here 1 month. It's great to hear the accent again as I used to work in Barnlsey. Dus ta want a cup o'teaa;)

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

We are not from your neck of the woods but my husband goes up to Barnsly often for work. We are going out to Adelaide in just over 3 weeks and apart from a couple of people we've met through this forum we won't know anyone. Good luck with everything.

Jen:D