Guest saraho

hi

Guest saraho

hi im sarah im 25 and a mum to 3 beautiful girls and a step son we moved to adelaide in june last year and its a lovely place am glad i made the move but only im finding it hard to meet new people my partner takes the kids to and from school and i dont drive, just want to meet new people and people from the uk would be even better

Guest saraho

hi we are in andrews farm nice what about yourself

Guest Quirt

Hi Sarah, how are you?

I'm 27, also looking to meet people. Give me a shout if you fancy getting together for a drink or coffee sometime.

Cheers

Guest saraho
    Hi Sarah, how are you?

I'm 27, also looking to meet people. Give me a shout if you fancy getting together for a drink or coffee sometime.

Cheers

hi how funny i have just replyd to one of your quotes wonderin were abouts you was lol

hi we are in andrews farm nice what about yourself

Not sure where that is, but don't think it's too far from me, we in Northern subs Salisbury.

If you fancy meeting up for cuppa/vino ??

Ozzie Clare on here is having a coffee morning on the 11th if you wanna look for her thread, she's living in Angle Vale, I'm going to pop along........

Take care x

Guest saraho

hi yeah its nortern subs to not far from you i will have a look for her thanx do you no were abouts she will having it as i cnt drive

welcome to PIA, good to see another local lol. We are in Lakeside at present, hopefully for another month before heading to new house. Glad you have settled in. There are a few of us up this way

hi yeah its nortern subs to not far from you i will have a look for her thanx do you no were abouts she will having it as i cnt drive

at Clares home at Angle Vale, I'll come collect you if you want, its 11am on 11th May if you wanna come with me pm your address and I'll come get you

spk soon x

Guest saraho

is that lakeside drive we have just moved from that side to over the other side of the so called lake lol well me and my partner was wondering if you fancied meetin 1 day or eve for a drink coffee or beer would be great to get to no some more people the more the merrier