Guest glitter

My folks move out to Adelaide in 1 month

Guest glitter

Hi Everyone, I moved to Adelaide 4 years ago and used the site a bit then for advise, it was a real help. My folks have received their visas (parent contributory) and I thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone. I am hapy to offer any advise or assistance to anyone thinking of moving out here or recently arrived.

Thank You for a great website!!

Glitter:v_SPIN:

Hi Everyone, I moved to Adelaide 4 years ago and used the site a bit then for advise, it was a real help. My folks have received their visas (parent contributory) and I thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone. I am hapy to offer any advise or assistance to anyone thinking of moving out here or recently arrived.

Thank You for a great website!!

Glitter:v_SPIN:

You must be excited with the parents due out very soon. Our CPV has just gone off so now we have the 2 year wait while interest rates and house prices continue to slide! Our daughter lives in Bellevue Heights and we are hoping to buy in Flagstaff Hill/Coro or Blackwood area when/if we eventually arrive.:SLEEP:

I am an active granny and work in a nursery occasionally. Would love some training for facepainting as I'm a bit 'rusty':wubclub: