Guest tpgc03

Friend Finder

Guest tpgc03

Yo,

My name is Finlay I am 10 years old and I would really like to make a friend because im moving soon to Adelaide.My hobbies are wrestling,karate,golf and swimming.I will make friends with ether boys or girls who are intrested in simlar hobbies to me.We will be moving into the south suburbs such as Port Noarlunga tell me where you live and what school you go to please get in touch.

from

Finlay

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Finlay,

I have two sons, although we are not out in Adelaide yet, we were just wondering what karate club you are with?

All the best with your move to Adelaide and finding new friends

Tanya, Callum and Owen

Yo,

My name is Finlay I am 10 years old and I would really like to make a friend because im moving soon to Adelaide.My hobbies are wrestling,karate,golf and swimming.I will make friends with ether boys or girls who are intrested in simlar hobbies to me.We will be moving into the south suburbs such as Port Noarlunga tell me where you live and what school you go to please get in touch.

from

Finlay

Guest tpgc03

Hi,

I go to swinton (south yorkshire) karate club my style is Shotokan please reply!

from

Finlay

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello again,

we go to Go Kan Ryu Karate club, we train in Liverpool but its quite a wide spread club, and it is out in Adelaide too which will be good for us when we get out there.

Guest clare

Hi Finley we are also moving to Adelaide. My little girl is 9 an loves swimming, will get her to write her own msg to you her name is chloe. will keep in touch x

HI my names lauren i am 9 years old and my family and I are also going to move to port noarulunga. arund

xmas time.

My hobbies are :swimming, cycling, and sometimes i go play football also i go to brownies.

All the best Lauren

Guest leemina

Hi Finlay

I've got a son called Callum who's 10 and we're hopefully gonna be in Adelaide by the end of the year. He'd love to email you. He loves being outdoors and used to do karate, he loves riding his bike and hanging out with his friends. We dont know where we're gonna live out there yet. When you going??

Guest tpgc03

Hi,

we are hoping to move August-September time.When I visited last year I liked Port Noarlunga and Seaford so we will be hoping to move into that area.

From

Finlay

Guest tpgc03

hi lauren

I will tell you about my family my mum(Alison)is a nurse my dad(nick)he is a teacher also i have a 3 year old sister called sian please keep in touch.

from Finlay

Hi finlay

have you settled in well which school do you go to? Are the beaches good there

do you like school? I do gym swimming brownies and sometimes i go to football.

From lauren