Guest Dale

Looking for 2nd hand car early September

Guest Dale

Hello,

We move to Adelaide on the 04 Spetember, if anyone is selling or looking at selling a reliable 2nd hand car (know there it is still some time away!) please let me know

Thanks

Dalene

Hi Dale

I will have 2005 Toyota Camry Ltd. Auto for sale at that time.The ltd part makes it above normal spec. and will have done about 110000 klms by then, I have owned the car for three years, but are moving back to UK for a time, to sell our house. Will be looking for about A$10000

Guest Dale

Hello,

Thanks so much! I have sent the details through to my husband. We were budgeting on between 5000 - 6500, but would be willing to look more if it is a really decent and reliable car!

Will let you know as soon as I have spoken to my hubby!

Guest sunchaser

hiya we have bought 3 cars now from christies beach autos they have a great selection of cars and are very helpful and nice,you can go on there website by putting christies beach autos into google search all cars are serviced and maintained on site and if you speak to bob or aurthur mention matt and hayley as they will sort you out a decent discount and look after you.if you see anything you fancy let me know and i can talk to tham for you,good luck matt

Guest cornish Busdriver

I can also recomend Christies Auto's, bottom of beach road.

I brought my Belina and missus brought her fairmont from there and both been hastle free.

Great bunch of guys.

Tell em Matt with the Belina said to come down and they will see ya right.