Guest smurph

do no call register

Guest smurph

Here is the do not call site if anyone wants to register to get there telephone numbers removed from telemarketing lists... when i first arrived this seemed to happen a lot here but since i registered with this i don't get any anymore.. you have to re-register every three years to keep it up.

http://www.donotcall.gov.au

Guest Fly Away

Unfortuantely you still get the charity callers even if you register.. they seem to pass your number round...:arghh: I have explained many times that I am unlikely to make a donation over the phone to someone claiming they are from a charity.. they don't seem to take the hint.

Unfortuantely you still get the charity callers even if you register.. they seem to pass your number round...:arghh: I have explained many times that I am unlikely to make a donation over the phone to someone claiming they are from a charity.. they don't seem to take the hint.

I've had a few of those charity calls, asking us to sponsor a child, I've got three money draining monkeys of my own without sponsoring another, I'm all for joining in fundraisers, but not giving my card details to complete strangers ringing for monies!!!!:jimlad::jimlad: