Guest johnthepom

in search of a social life

Guest johnthepom

Hey

am new to Adelaide and am looking for similar aged/minded people to begin some sort of social life,a few beers down the pub with other uk people would be welcome.

I am a 25 bloke from NE England and i am looking to settle in Adelaide perm.

john

Guest eeranoo

Hi John im in glenelg for a while if you fancy a night out tonight (friday) or saturday i would be happy to meet you , i only know glenelg but can come in to adelaide no problem.

Let me know if your interested

Graham

Hey

am new to Adelaide and am looking for similar aged/minded people to begin some sort of social life,a few beers down the pub with other uk people would be welcome.

I am a 25 bloke from NE England and i am looking to settle in Adelaide perm.

john

Guest johnthepom

hey mate will be in glenelg tonight (fri) give me a call 0458520297

Guest saraho

hi wat part of adelaide you in me n my partner are keen on meetin new folk and gettin a social life goin and we also like goin pub for a few lol

John, I would love to meet up with you mate. Give me a PM (private message), I'm in the NE suburbs.

Guys - is the 'lads night get together' still on ? Might be worth John joining this. I am sure he will be welcome.

Sorry to all that I haven't been as active on the boards as I could have been, have been real busy with things - found a house and got citizenship ! :)