Guest JacquiHH

Babysitter urgently needed 5-8pm today

Guest JacquiHH

Could anyone recommend a babysitter for this afternoon/evening?? I need to take my eldest daughter to a school open evening and don't really want to drag the other 3 there too!! My OH is working late in the city and won't be home in time!!

This is when you realise how much you relied on your network of friends back in the UK!! I haven't met anyone yet as we have been staying in short term accomodation!!

We are based in Hove but if you don't have transport I can collect and drop off?!?!

thanks

shame your not a bit closer as my 16 yr old daughter baby sits for people, we're in Northern suburbs bit far for you.

Hope you manage to get lucky with someone

Guest cara

Hi hope you managed to get someone. I will keep an eye out on here in case you are stuck again. I live in Largs north which is a bit of a hike though. I have 2 children and was going to look into "nanny sa" as a back up in case of emergency.

Maggie

Hi Jacqui - have you found anyone? I could probably have them if you are really stuck - we are in Hallett Cove. Give me a call on the number below if you need me!

Jo xx

Guest JacquiHH
    Hi hope you managed to get someone. I will keep an eye out on here in case you are stuck again. I live in Largs north which is a bit of a hike though. I have 2 children and was going to look into "nanny sa" as a back up in case of emergency.

Maggie

Cara

Thanks for posting... We have actually just signed a lease on a property in Largs North! Will have to meet up.... & may be share some babysitting!! Mind you we have 5 children and our eldest is a dab hand now - it is just when we take her out we are stuck!!

Thanks again Jacqui

Guest cara

excellant jacqui will def have to meet when are ye moving up this way.

Maggie